Dont you always?

Quote:
OMG your parents really let you keep em in the house??? wow you so lucky! my parents would kill me!! lolz
lol.png

If i wanted to keep all my ducks in the house ( well i couldnt bring in just one...
big_smile.png
) we'd have like almost 95 ducks runnin' around
lol.png

Oh god
ep.gif
That would be alot! but since i lost one of my favorite ducks that was sitting on a nest my parents felt so bad that they said i could, and i already had the diaper i still sob at the subject of Trudy..

Quote:
OMG your parents really let you keep em in the house??? wow you so lucky! my parents would kill me!! lolz
lol.png

If i wanted to keep all my ducks in the house ( well i couldnt bring in just one...
big_smile.png
) we'd have like almost 95 ducks runnin' around
lol.png

Oh god
ep.gif
That would be alot! but since i lost one of my favorite ducks that was sitting on a nest my parents felt so bad that they said i could, and i already had the diaper i still sob at the subject of Trudy..

awwww i'm sorry about Trudy
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I think you make a great point there. Honestly with just about anything(pets, kids etc) until you are actually in IT you don't truly understand... plus life has a wonderful way of um, shaking things up even for the most prepared person. Nothing tops real life experience
wink.png

Last edited:
I bought two ducklings from tractor supply during Easter and kept them inside ever since. One passed away a few weeks ago, but I still have her friend. It's pretty neat having a full grown mallard in the house, very messy though. But fun!

I just prepared for lockdown. I have a hova bator so I filled all 3 wells (probably a little overdone) and a wet paper towel and the temperature is 98.5-99
barnie.gif
I feel like I'm messing something up and I am so anxious!!

Quote:
A wet paper towel will dry out fast..do you have a clean sponge, or dish towel? soak it, which ever you have that you know for sure is clean. It isn't too late to stick it in there.
Good luck! I will be going through this in about two and half weeks. My first time doing ducks.

Back
Top Bottom