Dont you just hate it when...

bantymum

Songster
12 Years
Mar 3, 2007
4 hours from Sydney Australia
The cat throws up on your fluffy minky blanket just when you are about to hit the sack!!!
Charlie just did it to me!!!

Also dont you just hate it when someone posts a thread where you just have to click on it to find out what it is about. gotcha!!!sorry.
smack.gif

Even worse is when you hear kitty barfing/dieing noises during the night...and you know you are going to get up in the dark room and have to cross the minefield to get to the light switch. Each step made in the anticipation of........

what about when you give your chihuahua the tiny treat of half a hotdog and she climbs on your face in the middle of the night to throw it up. not that has ever happened to me.
roll.png

Oh im sorry, i forgot it is breakfast time over there!!!
Yes Charlie usually chucks on my doona, never on the floor so I dont have to find my way in the dark, i just turn the lamp on and open my eyes really slowly anticipating.....

ARG!

Yes! I do! Also.. don't you just hate it when.. you have to walk through the house in the semi-darkness, half-asleep, to tend to your children, and on the way you step in something wet and swuishy... and you just KNOW that somebody with 4 feet yacked up and YOU JUST STEPPED IN IT!

Meghan

Have you ever noticed that when a cat or dog is about to barf, it will run to a carpeted area of the house to do it? They also manage to find the most expensive carpet in the house; the old bathmat gets passed over, but great-gramma's oriental rug will do nicely!
lol.png

Oy Yes, and it is one of the hardest things to clean, little bits get stuck in the fibres!!
Chuck here means barf, .
Also if you have too many xmas drinks and need to barf this is known here as "driving the porcelain bus"!!!
This is such a great topic!

Back
Top Bottom