Dont you just hate it when...

mom'sfolly :

Even worse is when you hear kitty barfing/dieing noises during the night...and you know you are going to get up in the dark room and have to cross the minefield to get to the light switch. Each step made in the anticipation of........

I've BTDT so many times that I will always have a lamp on my bedside table. Ewwwww~ LOL!
big_smile.png

I have to add...your cat hasn't been sick in a week, you change your bed..ah finally finished go into other room come back and that darned cat has _____ right in the middle of the freshly changed bed!!!!
ep.gif
:barnie

Here's another...

Don't you just hate it when.. your dog leans in to give you a quick kiss.. you catch a whiff of his breath and realize he's been snacking on cat 'tootsie rolls'?

I am psychotic enough to be potty training, not one, but two puppies. I spend so much time taking these little buggers out to go potty and standing in the cold on the lawn saying "Bucky go piddle, Bueno go poop" Over and over and over. And they ALWAYS go withing 2 minutes of coming back in the house. In their kennel, in the kitchen, in the living room. AHHHHHH!!!! I have cleaned up more pee and poop and barf (when Bucky had giardia, worms and coccidia) in the last 4 weeks than I did with all 3 of my kids combined. Yuck!!!!!

On a wee bit more gentler tone, start towards the top of stairs, to go downstairs, and trip over a cat thats asleep at the top of stairs during the night. Or just coming off the stairs, going into kitchen, trip over a cat asleep on kitchen floor. I've trained my cats too well! I've told people to go around my cats, so they won't trip anyone dashing between legs trying to get out of way of feet. My cats don't run in front of you, they run between your feet, especially in the hall, or on the stairs. When you go around them, you and the cats know where you both are and theres no scurring to get out of the way, tripping someone. My sister tells her cat to MOVE! if he's in her way, and then accuses him of being a dumb cat when he trips her or gets stepped on! I showed her my way and told her not to tell my cats to move, 'cause my DF might fall if they do move under feet. He doesn't have good balance. My sis hasn't told my cats to move once. I love my cats!

Don't you just hate it when you're going upstairs with a basket of laundry, can't see your feet and the cat decides to play/race up the stairs/rub on your leg. When I fall down the stairs, land covered with clothes having broken something vital, a cat will be standing at the top of the stairs laughing.

mom'sfolly :

Don't you just hate it when you're going upstairs with a basket of laundry, can't see your feet and the cat decides to play/race up the stairs/rub on your leg. When I fall down the stairs, land covered with clothes having broken something vital, a cat will be standing at the top of the stairs laughing.

ooohhh, that must've hurt! But you can't really blame the cat, can you? Cat just showing it's love for you
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom