Dooped by TSC

Could they be black sex link chicks? Half Rhode Island Red and half Barred Rock? They were selling those when I got my four whatever the heck they are there a couple weeks ago. The ones I got were supposed to be Red Sex Links, but once they were out of the red heat lamp light, they were yellow with little black dots on their heads. Now, the are putting on brown feathers. I just hope they are pullets because I do not want any more roosters. If yours are black sex link, they may well be roosters as the cockerels have a white spot on the top of their heads when hatched. The pullets are all black.

I bought four "Asian Black" pullets from TSC, and now I am being told they are not ABs. Can anyone help me identify these cuties? I am not as concerned of breed/kind, I am more concerned that they are pullets and not roos. Thanks!!View attachment 1522383
My Barred Rocks at about two weeks.
IMG_0658.JPEG

I got 6 barred rock pullets from TSC three weeks ago. Four turned out to be Roos. They looked just like this one a week ago, but now they have rosy combs. The two real pullets do not, and they are darker.

Back
Top Bottom