Dosage for Oxytetracycline???? **NEW VIDEOS OF SICK CHICKENS ADDED PLEASE HELP**

I can assure you its not too hot in there, i moved her to this box because she was outside in the cage with the rest of my chicks breathing like this. The other pullet in there with her has been sick for longer, more with a runny nose than anything. Are they all gonna go down like this one by one?! This is getting so stressful and depressing watching everyone be so sick!

Sorry your having so much trouble. Hope things get better soon for you.
Thank you. I feel like I just need to bleach the crap out of my entire everything and start over, everyone is getting sick!! I have no idea what is going on and I am about at the end of my rope
barnie.gif
I have added even more to my hospital over the weekend. At this rate I might as well stop separating out the sick and just separate out the healthy ones, as there seem to be more sick than healthy.

Here are some more videos.... They all seem to be having respiratory issues, but they are all breathing a little different. Sometimes they breath heavily sometimes they don't. I just wish this would all be over with!!

0.jpg

0.jpg

Thank you ANY help or suggestion is greatly appreciated. I now have another chicken with diarrhea and acting off. I just don't know what to do, it is so heartbreaking watching them all be so ill!

I had a chick that died from that about 1 week ago she went fast ,and another to different symptoms the others wing drooped down he seemed tired and in a few hours was paralyzed died soon after, he could breath well. I think it was 2 illnesses

Just wanted to give yall an update.... I gave the sickest hen a shot of tylan 50 Tuesday night. Last night when I got home her chest was still congested but she had zero snot coming out of her nose. She has had a drippy nose since day one and constantly has wood chips stuck to her nose because of it. She had also laid an egg! Then I went down to check everyone else and I had three more eggs! I could not be more thrilled! That light at the end of the tunnel keeps getting closer!! Thank you to everyone that has helped!! I couldn't have done this without the BYC community!

Edit because my autocorrect is out of control

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom