Dosage for Safe-guard Equine Dewormer?

Sooooo. .. after worming them tonight, I'm wondering if there's a way around the "every day for 5 days" prescription. Last time I did a wormer for tapes and did the second dose after 10 days... effective w the roundworms? Or no? Thoughts?

Sooooo. .. after worming them tonight, I'm wondering if there's a way around the "every day for 5 days" prescription. Last time I did a wormer for tapes and did the second dose after 10 days... effective w the roundworms? Or no? Thoughts?
What worms do you want to treat? If just large roundworms, yes, a one day dose should work.
Roundworm

If your girls will eat a pellet or crumble mash you can treat them that way too. And that's something to consider now that a very low dose of fenbendazole is approved for use in laying hens with zero day egg withdrawal.

I started a thread that sort of explains how to treat that way if you are interested.

If your girls will eat a pellet or crumble mash you can treat them that way too. And that's something to consider now that a very low dose of fenbendazole is approved for use in laying hens with zero day egg withdrawal.

I started a thread that sort of explains how to treat that way if you are interested.
Yeah! Absolutely! (For future reference)

Back
Top Bottom