Double yolker - RIP little ones... Photos added of the egg opened

Awwww Ducky - I am so sorry for your loss. You let no one down, you've actually taken us all on an amzing journey, and I am sure that I speak for a lot of people when I say Thank You for sharing it with us. You did your best, but Mother Nature had other ideas. I will be very interested to see the photos.
hugs.gif
to you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Awwww Ducky!!
hugs.gif
You haven't let us down... think about how much we all learned from this thread! You've actually done us quite the favor.
smile.png

Now you've all gone and made me cry.... I think I needed to anyway. Its been an emotion few days- and despite the outcome- I am relieved its over. I was just home again quickly for my lunch break and found two babies nearly unzipped in the hatcher. Im sure they will be out by the time I get home which will help me to get over the loss of the twins too.

Thank you all for your support and well wishes since I started this thread- and for your thoughts today.

OK..so I have had enough time to look through the photos I took this morning. - I have had another cry seeing their sweet little faces, and wondering about what their life would have been if they had lived.

Here are the two beautiful little ones who touched our lives and brought us together in hope that they may live.
46956_twins.jpg

Here is what they would have fluffed up to look like.

46956_what_they_would_have_looked_like.jpg

I will add more photos shortly... So for anyone with a queezy stomache- or those who dont want to look at photos of the egg being opened - stop here.

Back
Top Bottom