DOUBLE yolker - yolk Hatched! Video p. 16 ** 13 Week PICS ** p. 51

big_smile.png
wonderful, wonderful....
clap.gif

Incredible! Nothing else I can say that everyone hasn't already said a dozen times. I can hardly believe you were able to deliver those 2 the way you did, and even more incredible is the great video you were able to make while doing it!! Incredible job in both cases. Nothing I can add that hasn't been already said about a hundred times, but wanted to reply so I will be notified when someone adds to this thread. Hope you keep us posted on the twins. That is the cutest picture of them, also. I can't believe they made it, and to look so healthy, fuzzy and cute. Unbelievable! Thanks so much for sharing.

What a beautiful thing to wake up and see! My husband and kids crowded around to watch with me. The video is great and the news that this morning finds them fluffy and happy is even better!

Way to go! Welcome to the world babies!

Rebecca you did an awesome job congrats!
Thanks also to your Mom for her part in producing the video and giving you moral support.
smile.png

I was just talking to my dh about doulbe yokers and asking if they'd be viable! So now I have my answer! Can't wait to show my kids the video! Congrats-
clap.gif

I'm just a tad jealous!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

needmorechickens! :

They are doing great this morning! Walking around and pecking everything!

The other one that hatched yesterday (with the dead twin) looks just like them (except not as fuzzy)!

Last night I put some bands on the twins so I wouldn't get them mixed up.

~Rebecca

I still can't belive this! I don't know how you were able to do it! I would have freaked holding that egg and pulling away the shell and membrane. And that picture!!!!!!!!
love.gif
Precious!​

Back
Top Bottom