DOUBLE yolker - yolk Hatched! Video p. 16 ** 13 Week PICS ** p. 51

needmorechickens! :

Quote:
Yeah while I was hatching the babies I kept forgetting that I was filming...then I would get my hand in the way or something. My voice sounds like a 10 year old!
roll.png

~Rebecca

no! it was wonderfully done! my kids and DH just watched with me. it was great and a miracle. we have a honkin' huge double yolker that we are going to give a whirl just because it might work. you've inspired us!

Bless the little ones!​

I just viewed that video....

It may be the most amazing video Ive ever seen. Not just the content, but the quality, your quiet confidence in doing something youve never done before. You should be VERY VERY proud of yourself. I wouldnt be surprised if universities and teaching colleges use this video.

I realized at the end of the video that I had been watching the entire 10 minutes with my mouth hanging wide open! Unbelieveable...but totally believeable!!

I think youre my new hero.

Congrats!!
jumpy.gif
You did and awesome job, and they are absolutley beautiful!! This has been the most interesting, and funny thread I've ever followed, You had everyone on the edge of their seats, I was cracking up,
lau.gif
and the more I read the more I found myself on the edge of my seat! How fun and exciting!.
You did FANTASTIC!!!!
clap.gif

csibb

Last edited:
I am breathless, what an awesome video. I have been watching this thread with bated breath since the begining.
what a wonderfull hatch!
Thank You to t he Mods for cleaning up the thread. It is much nicer now with out the poo.

Congratulations, they are beautiful. I have watched the thread with anticipation. I was actually biting my nails with my face inches from the screen
big_smile.png

With reading the thread and then getting to watch the video it has been better than going to the movies. It has all the makings of a great story. And in the end you just want to jump up and cheer. Now tell me others didn't feel the same way lol.

You did a fantastic job. So calm, cool, collected. I can't wait to see the babies grow up.

Back
Top Bottom