DOUBLE yolker - yolk Hatched! Video p. 16 ** 13 Week PICS ** p. 51

ep.gif
u rock momma hen!!!!
thumbsup.gif
awesome delivery!!!
love.gif
the new babies they r gorgous!!! they look very healthy congrats and please keep us posted if they turn out to be boys or girls and love to see pics as they grow!!!

thank u for shareing ur mirical with all of us!!
wee.gif

Congratulations Rebecca. You did a spectacular job. I am sure those sweet babies will remember your calm reasuring voice for the rest of their lives. Great video.

I think the one on the right is a boy. Could just be the pic but it looks to have a larger comb and bump on nose. I vote one girl and one boy. Too cute. Can't wait to watch them grow up. They're going to be famous.

Quote:
When I candled the eggs I only saw an air sac at the large end. I think the one in the little end just pipped the shell instead of an air sac, then the other one had the air sac. I think that is why they survived.

~Rebecca

oh my gosh rebecca, that was an amazing video clip. and how cute are those two little twin chicks in the photo!

thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us. dear little things, i adored hearing their cheeping
smile.png

that sweet sound made me impatient though, can't wait for my own 3 eggs to start hatching, today is day #19....

Well done
smile.png
Grats !! Great video I watched it with my 12 year old and my 10 year old very educational and they enjoyed it. Thank you.

Once again, congrats on the babies.

Due to some necessary thread scrubbing, this thread will now be closed for maintenance and will reopen shortly. Please take conflict off the forum and to Pm's. Thanks!

Edit:

Thread is now open. Offenders, you know who you all are so let's tone it down. If people got problems with each other, take it to PM. See something out of place, report it before stabbing each other please. Due to pressing issues called HW and 12 hrs to finish. So if I missed something glaring, feel free to report it or let me know.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom