DOUBLE yolker - yolk Hatched! Video p. 16 ** 13 Week PICS ** p. 51

FYI I posted a warning on this thread here. Page 23

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1188436#p1188436

ANYONE who ignored it after that point may be subject to a well deserved time out. As is normal I will discuss this with the crew here before taking any action.

I will apologize on behalf of BYC to the OP for the behavior that was allowed to continue on this thread. Difference of opinion is fine, as is questioning information. But the wording on many posts violate the rules.

Quote:
They are SO adorable! You'll have to post pics of them often so we can watch the twins grow up.
fl.gif
that they are indeed Mary & Martha.
smile.png

I am late finding this thread but congratulations! My daughter and I just watched the video, along with my special needs chicken Quincy, who was very interested in the peeping, lol. Beautiful babies and great job!

well....that was AMAZING!!! You did an awesome job Becky!! You delivered like you are an old pro, didn't show an ounce of nerves.

And them babies..I wanna hug 'em and squeeze em'...but seriously

CONGRATS! I hope to see more of these babies in the near future.

About the other's, it would have been great if both hatched, but at least you got one. And the no eye's thing I recently hatched a girl with no eyes, she is doing well, but there are some days I wonder if she would have been better off not hatching, so maybe it was for the best that your little one went peacefully.

Rebecca,

You are going to be famous.

That was absolutely FABULOUS!

Miracles still occur!!

I too found that I almost stopped breathing there for a while. I don't think they would have made it without your help. We are blessed that they were both ready when you delivered them.

How much time elapsed???? I noticed a couple of breaks in the video.

I think this may end up being the most viewed thread and most viewed video ever on BYC!

You deserve many cudos and congratulations!

Now we are all going to want daily photos of these famous chicks!

Good luck and God bless.

Mahonri

I think this thread deserves a STICKY at the top of BYC!

Last edited:
WOW!!! just WOWOWOWOW!!! This is so AWESOME!! a well deserved congrats Rebecca , you were like a surgeon there, carefully helping those little ones along ~ very wonderful bedside manner! That was just precious! I can't wait to see the further antics of these little twinners! Please keep us all updated with lots of pics of them!
~Red

It has been amazing to follow this thread, I almost did not want to sleep last night waiting to see the video, what a fabulous way to wake up in te morning. I have saved the Youtube copy to show to my sons, they will be really interested.

You have done so well, I was holding my breath watching. All best wishes to you and your 2 new babies. Incredible!!!!

Jena.

Quote:
Yeah while I was hatching the babies I kept forgetting that I was filming...then I would get my hand in the way or something. My voice sounds like a 10 year old!
roll.png

~Rebecca

Back
Top Bottom