Downloading to Quickbooks

bumpershoot

Songster
13 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Sandia Mountains, New Mexico
I am getting ready move our financial stuff over to quickbooks and would really like to directly download bank info from our bank. They do offer this, and I would love to save myself the data entry, but was curious to know if anyone else here had experience with this feature either good or bad.

I've been using Quicken for years and my experience has always been good. I also use QuickBooks for business, and my experience has been that few financial institutions offer a download to QuickBooks, which is disappointing. Instead I have to enter transactions manually. If you have found an institution that provides a download to QuickBooks, I'm envious. However it *should* work just like a download to Quicken, in which case you should find it works well.

Ive never entered that info into my quickbooks. I do use it for my business though and its really helpfull and easy to use. I'm downloading the 2010 quickstart edition on my new comptuer and I love the ability to just save the info on a disk and easily transfer to a new computer or quickbooks version
smile.png
best of luck hope you find something to save time
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks! Wells Fargo seems to have this service, so I am jazzed. I have the entire year of 2009 to do before taxes are due and this feature would save me a lifetime of data entry. Don't get me wrong, I'll still be spending plenty of time with the ten key, but it won't be FOREVER. I've used Quicken and liked it less than QuickBooks. Peachtree was a nightmare. I could use it, but I found it so much harder than it ever needed to be.

Back
Top Bottom