Downsizing my flock many diferent breeds for sale in SoCal

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Amarisus, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Amarisus

Amarisus Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2011
    Fallbrook CA
    I am downsizing my flock and trying to focus on Cochins and Marans. I have hens of laying age (about a year): some buff orpingtons, barred rocks, a white crested black polish, and ee cross. I also have younger birds not quite of laying age(about 2 to 3 months): A buff orpington, barred rock, light brahmas, and some white silkies. Also available are some lavender orpington and some ee/oe cockerels.There are also some marans and cochin mixed chicks, being raised by some broody hens I had, that will be available soon. The laying hens are $20, the two-three month olds are $10, cockerels are free. I will be willing to work out a deal if you take multiples and/or a cockerel. I live in Fallbrook CA near the San Diego and LA area.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  2. Cluky

Cluky Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2012
    Chicago
    do you ship at all?

3. Amarisus

May 14, 2011
    Fallbrook CA
    Unfortunantly no [​IMG]

4. Cluky

Cluky Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2012
    Chicago
    Ok thanks.

5. BigKitty09

BigKitty09 Out Of The Brooder

do you have any pullets or hens that lay blue eggs? dark brown? we are looking to add colors to our egg basket. right now we 3 that lay light brown 2 that lay white 1 that lays blue and 1 pink. any interesting egg colors?

6. BackYardAL

BackYardAL New Egg

Feb 28, 2012
    Are any of your Silkies hens? I need a white Silkie hen for my flock. Let me know please.

7. moomee56

moomee56 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2011
    So. Cal
    Besides the silkies which breeds are bantams, if any? Thanks!

8. Amarisus

May 14, 2011
    Fallbrook CA
    The only bantams I have are silkies and I only have one left and its white. I don't know its gender though, silkies are really hard to tell and its still young. I'm not selling any of my colorful egg layers right now(except some oliver/ee roosters I have) but have an incubator full of marans eggs due to hatch mothers day if anyone is interested in chicks.

9. etfarms

etfarms New Egg

May 24, 2013
    Hi

I live in Fallbrook and I am looking for some good layers. Two or three would be great. What do hyou have?

Jeff
    Fallbrook, CA
    [email protected]

10. Rvance777

Rvance777 New Egg

Feb 8, 2014
    Hi, I'm looking for a Buff Orphington rooster.
    I live in Valley Center, do you have one or know where I can find one?

Thanks
    Randy
    760-497-5857

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by