Dr. Danielle Marie

1700654296124.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/how-much-room-do-chickens-need.66180/

:welcome

Hello, sorry you're having problems. How big is your coop (the dimensions)? Crowding can cause the issues you're describing.
Inside coop is about 10 x 15 with a total of 8 nesting boxes my partner modeled this after Carolina Coops. The run is around 25 x 10 with the run going underneath the coop as well giving it an additional 10 foot maybe?

:welcome

Hello, sorry you're having problems. How big is your coop (the dimensions)? Crowding can cause the issues you're describing.
Inside coop is about 10 x 15 with a total of 8 nesting boxes my partner modeled this after Carolina Coops. The run is around 25 x 10 with the run going underneath the coop as well giving it an additional 10 foot maybe?

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

I am sorry you are having troubles :hugs It's very likely they are too crowded, birds turn on each other when the don't have enough personal space. Do they get outside at all? How many birds and how many square feet in the coop?

It sounds like I don't have enough space! I have a lot of things for them to do! Until; I get more space - what do I do?
Do you have enough food and water stations for them? They could be competing for sustenance, this would definitely cause a lot of aggression.

Back
Top Bottom