Draw an BYC RP character contest!

Quote:
You can't enter more than five, and no more than three per category.

Those are characters I WANT to enter. Doesn't mean I'll enter them all; I already know the limit.

I'll probably enter Wildheart, Snakewhisper, Metalstar and Naoki.

Quote:
You can't enter more than five, and no more than three per category.

Those are characters I WANT to enter. Doesn't mean I'll enter them all; I already know the limit.

Ohhh sorry.

Quote:

Ohhh sorry.

No need to apologize.
tongue.png

MetalStar (aka MetalSpur or ScarFace
Breed:Standard White Leghorn
Details: An old but strong Standard White Leghorn rooster with bloodstained feathers and built for battle with his legs and natural spurs coated with metal and several other metal spurs running up and down the back of his legs with the addition of a metal mask he wears. He is the father of Kernalcorn of WingClan and the ex mate of Kernal’s mother AdaraStone. He was hatched and brooded by his parents of a regular old country chicken keeper. At the age of 2 moons old he despised his parents and killed them taking over as the head rooster of the place. Years later he took Adara as his mate and she raised an only son Kernal. Kernal didn’t grow up the way he had hoped and heard the owner talking about replacing himself with his son. A couple days later he attacked his son only to find out that Kernal fought back. Scarface was forced to retreat because of a half torn comb, missing eye and several other injuries. He swore to get revenge the next few nights but his son had been taken by a bobcat the night before Scar was going to kill him. Because of his age he is not taken seriously and often kills the ones who question him. If you are on his good side he is firm yet fun to be around if you like death and cruelness.
Category: Chickens

16241_img_3293.jpg

It sucks I know
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom