"Draw this in your Style" - Art Challenge!

Pics

lilmillefleur

chillin' with my peeps!
8 Years
Oct 3, 2015
MA
The rules for this challenge are simple: Everyone posts a picture of a piece they have drawn, preferably in your own style, and post it here. Then everyone draws each other's pictures and we trade them! You don't have to draw exactly down to the pose, although that would be nice, you at least have to draw the character/subject of the original. You can draw as many or as few of people's entries as you like, we just have to make sure everyone has had a chance to have their character drawn.
Also, art-shaming is not allowed. Constructive criticism is only allowed if the artist asks for it. However, compliments are encouraged of course!!

I'll start with my picture; Here's my OC, Everlie! You can draw full body if you want, I never drew the feet in this picture but you can imagine them. Whoever gives her the best shoes gets them in her official design
NESS (3).png

Here's her initial character draft sketches if you want
ara is ness game theory.png

Last edited:
The rules for this challenge are simple: Everyone posts a picture of a piece they have drawn, preferably in your own style, and post it here. Then everyone draws each other's pictures and we trade them! You don't have to draw exactly down to the pose, although that would be nice, you at least have to draw the character/subject of the original. You can draw as many or as few of people's entries as you like, we just have to make sure everyone has had a chance to have their character drawn.
Also, art-shaming is not allowed. Constructive criticism is only allowed if the artist asks for it. However, compliments are encouraged of course!!

I'll start with my picture; Here's my OC, Everlie! You can draw full body if you want, I never drew the feet in this picture but you can imagine them. Whoever gives her the best shoes gets them in her official design
View attachment 2392506
Here's her initial character draft sketches if you want
View attachment 2392508
SOOO CUTE!
I'll have to post my sketch of Tom, he's not done yet though...
I have troubles doing the eyes, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom