Drawing Requests Open! 10 slots only!

Iuvmychix; OwlLover, I have you guys drawings done and will be posting them shortly.
clap.gif

And never, ever again! will I draw a coniferous forest background! EVER! XD Sooo hard!

Got it. Can you draw a gray Arabian mare (you needn't go crazy on the head, she doesn't have a super-fine one)? She is a light gray with a pure white mane and tail. Can you also draw a bay Arabian colt? He is a reddish-brown bay with a black mane and tail, black points, 4 white socks, a 6-point white star centered on his forehead, and a white snip that extends to both nostrils. You can put the two horses on one paper or you can do it desperately. Which ever you want.

Got it. Can you draw a gray Arabian mare (you needn't go crazy on the head, she doesn't have a super-fine one)? She is a light gray with a pure white mane and tail. Can you also draw a bay Arabian colt? He is a reddish-brown bay with a black mane and tail, black points, 4 white socks, a 6-point white star centered on his forehead, and a white snip that extends to both nostrils. You can put the two horses on one paper or you can do it desperately. Which ever you want.
I can do both of them, and I'll do them on separate pages, as it's easier. And, do you want just a white background? For like a reference sheet? (I hate drawing backgrounds lol!)

Back
Top Bottom