Drawing your photos! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
If you don't mind this is Little Big Shot. He is a Cochin Bantam rooster.
20210321_105724.jpg

Both are lovely lovely pictures! I appreciate greatly that you took the time to sketch my girls - thank you so much <3 <3

I think every artist puts their own little "flavour" on a picture when they sketch - so those little amendments and variations "make the picture" really imho. :)
Thank you 🥰 here are two cropped ones. I didn't do the best job cropping them but maybe I should take a photo from a different angle and try cropping it?
aviary-image-1632490658561.jpeg
aviary-image-1632490735547.jpeg

Thank you 🥰 here are two cropped ones. I didn't do the best job cropping them but maybe I should take a photo from a different angle and try cropping it?
View attachment 2844710
View attachment 2844711
Seems you're having fun with this. SO how about this picture? Also of MooMoo <3
Might be an easier profile to sketch :)

The day I took these pictures was so lovely and sunny so I decided to sit on the hill and read my book.
I never did get to read because Moomoo kept crowding me, trying to look at and eat my book.
She also got all jealous about the other cows also wanting to say hi, so she literally stood over top of me and shushed all the others away.
So these photo's I took was from me sitting on the ground looking up at her haha.
MooMooFaceSide.jpg

The day I took these pictures was so lovely and sunny so I decided to sit on the hill and read my book.
I never did get to read because Moomoo kept crowding me, trying to look at and eat my book.
She also got all jealous about the other cows also wanting to say hi, so she literally stood over top of me and shushed all the others away.
So these photo's I took was from me sitting on the ground looking up at her haha.
View attachment 2844958
I will defintley draw that one! What breed of cow are they? Some type of dairy cow right?

View attachment 2844958
Is MooMoo Jersey?

Here are a few challange pics if you need something to draw:

1. This is Chipmunk an BB Red OEGB

2. This is a real challenge. This is Frazz my frizzle rooster. I had to sell him last year.

3. This is Tallstar. He is the sweetest cat you have ever seen. I understand if you don't want to draw him.

View attachment 2844685

View attachment 2844687
View attachment 2844688
Is the name Tallstar in some way related to the character in Warriors by Erin Hunter book series? He looks so handsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom