The cattle were my hubby's thing, their horns were intimidating. I'm more about the horses, although I'm no longer riding.
View attachment 3272936
Here he is with John and Walker, years ago, at a 'heritage village' weekend in Wisconsin. His boys weighed in at about 2800 pounds each!
Mary
Gorgeous cows!

I want more land(working on that) and we hope to get meat pigs, chickens, and a dairy cow. I mean meat chickens, I have layers now and I'm quite content with just 6. If the dairy cow works out then we would branch into meat cattle. I also want to try turkeys
Sounds like a great plan! Hopefully you’re able to do it ❤️ I wanna get meat animals eventually too although I think I would just stick with chickens for that. Oh and I forgot I want more quail too. I loved mine when I had them.

IF money were no object, IF I were young and fit, and IF I lived in better horse country... horses are my dream animal. Excuse me, did I say horses? Forgive me, I meant to say Arabian horses. I would have five or six, and a Golden retriever, maybe a Berner ... hmm, you've got me started. Will just have to see how far this dream goes! 🤣

IF money were no object, IF I were young and fit, and IF I lived in better horse country... horses are my dream animal. Excuse me, did I say horses? Forgive me, I meant to say Arabian horses. I would have five or six, and a Golden retriever, maybe a Berner ... hmm, you've got me started. Will just have to see how far this dream goes! 🤣
I love your dream! 😍 horses are my dream animal too. One day lol Arabians are so pretty!! Love the way they move.

Back
Top Bottom