Pics

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
I realize a lot of people on here probably already have a farm and/or farm animals but if you don’t, what are some animals you eventually want? Or even if you do, what do you want next?

This is just for FUN/DREAMING and NOT to go buy right now lol

Although if you are able to and have the means to care for them, go ahead 😂

Anyway, for me, I have a pretty big list but the primary ones are sheep, goats, horses and I really want to have chickens again. I also love ducks and turkeys but not sure on those because of the mess ducks make hahah

Maybe a cow or two but I’m not really into cows so probably not.

Horses, sheep, goats, and poultry are really the primary ones.

Then of course I want a few more dogs and maybe another cat.

I have more indoor pets I want too but I wanna make this just for farm animals (or farm helpers like cats and dogs) hahah

You?

Oh and I want at least 5-10 acres but preferably close to 20-30 or more so I can have hiking and walking trails on it.

What about you?

A couple goats and some peacocks would suit me fine. I love goat milk and I hate weeds so if I had big enough property I would love a rooster as well. Lovely to dream but definitely not happening in the near future. I also have no idea why people keep peacocks from a practical standpoint but I love their call and their beautiful feathers...*sigh*

A couple goats and some peacocks would suit me fine. I love goat milk and I hate weeds so if I had big enough property I would love a rooster as well. Lovely to dream but definitely not happening in the near future. I also have no idea why people keep peacocks from a practical standpoint but I love their call and their beautiful feathers...*sigh*
Yeah definitely not happening anytime soon for me either but it’s just to dream hah peacocks are so pretty but I don’t think. I have enough experience to own them. We did have some come through our yard once though. That was interesting. I’ve never had goat milk before but love goat yogurt and cheese hahah and yes the clearing weeds is a definite plus!!

The cattle were my hubby's thing, their horns were intimidating. I'm more about the horses, although I'm no longer riding.
John & Walker  1999.png

Here he is with John and Walker, years ago, at a 'heritage village' weekend in Wisconsin. His boys weighed in at about 2800 pounds each!
Mary

Back
Top Bottom