Dreaming at the Meyer hatchery website today

jtbrown

Songster
8 Years
Mar 30, 2011
Southeastern Ohio
I was at work between patients and daydreaming of the 2012 addition, here goes, all girls except one

5 barred rocks
10 production reds buff something or another
3 lakenvelders
3 buckeye
3 Cochin or Marans
1 rooster

I don't have any barred girls and we looooovvvvveeee the production reds we have for those eggs, the rest are adding eye candy to the flock. Also may pick up some bantums.
Anyone else fill their cart and not really order yet?

I already ordered!
1 buff orp
1 blue cochin
2 barred rocks
1black copper maran
1 welsummer
1 light brahma
1 delaware
and 4 more I can't remember:)

I want to order SO BADLY, but alas.....I have no more room at the inn.........
sad.png
Maybe just a few?......NO, NO! THERE IS NO ROOM AT THE INN!
barnie.gif

Quote:
There's always room for just 1 more........it's just 1, go ahead and do it
jumpy.gif
But you know, if you're going to get just 1 you might as well get him/her a buddy too, but I don't want to talk you into getting something you really don't want......

Quote:
jumpy.gif
But you know, if you're going to get just 1 you might as well get him/her a buddy too, but I don't want to talk you into getting something you really don't want......

And of course you CANT order just 2. not allowed to, have a minimum of 3 chix order. so now you got 3 new babies! and three is an odd number, so one will be left out and lonely, so you better order your increments of 3 until they come out to an even split, so they all with have a buddy. hmmm..... 3,6,9,12... that's it! you must order an even dozen to get 6 pairs of buddies!!!!!

now which 12 will you be chooooosing????
big_smile.png

My wish list:

2 Buff Orpingtons (Both Hens)
2 Blue Splash Marans (1 Hen 1 Roo)
2 New Hampshire Reds (Both Hens)
2 Delawares (Both Hens)

I WISH.....

Quote:
jumpy.gif

And of course you CANT order just 2. not allowed to, have a minimum of 3 chix order. so now you got 3 new babies! and three is an odd number, so one will be left out and lonely, so you better order your increments of 3 until they come out to an even split, so they all with have a buddy. hmmm..... 3,6,9,12... that's it! you must order an even dozen to get 6 pairs of buddies!!!!!

now which 12 will you be chooooosing????
big_smile.png

gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

OH and lets not forget Meyer has the Meyer meal maker free chick with any order. That means you have to order more so it wont be lonely.

I already ordered.
hide.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom