Dreaming of Spring Gardening in the Middle of a Wisconsin winter part 2

Planting anything yet? :lol:

This year I plan to do less. I did have some sprouting little potatoes which gave me the idea to plants some of those this year and see how it goes. Potatoes do well here.
Not yet! This year I think I’m just gonna buy a few started plants at the store :oops: 🤣 much easier lol

Not yet! This year I think I’m just gonna buy a few started plants at the store :oops: 🤣 much easier lol
I'm gonna start some tomatoes, but just 4 this year, and probably start them later than I usually do. Probably will buy peppers again. The rest direct seeding. Need to go seed shopping one day for corn, pumpkin, green beans, and beets.

I'm gonna start some tomatoes, but just 4 this year, and probably start them later than I usually do. Probably will buy peppers again. The rest direct seeding. Need to go seed shopping one day for corn, pumpkin, green beans, and beets.
I’m gonna buy everything lol but not grow as much this year lol tomatoes, peppers, and squash DEFINITELY but then maybe cucumbers or eggplant. Maybe green beans. And I want to try potatoes this year and lettuce again.

I’m gonna buy everything lol but not grow as much this year lol tomatoes, peppers, and squash DEFINITELY but then maybe cucumbers or eggplant. Maybe green beans. And I want to try potatoes this year and lettuce again.
Sounds so delicious this time of year. I miss fresh vegetables from the garden.

Back
Top Bottom