Dreams / Nightmares Chat Thread

DinosRBirds

Hunted by Moonlight
12 Years
Feb 1, 2011
Lake Huron,MI
Had a crazy dream or nightmare? I want to hear about it!

Nothing is too crazy for this thread, but keep it BYC friendly.
No "mature" dreams, please.

Maybe discuss the dreams?

I'll start.

When I was younger, I was chased on my bicycle through an unknown town by a mad dog.

Last edited:
So no mature dreams, so I can't talk about that one dream I had when I was little about growing up. (Just kidding I know what you mean it was just way too tempting to say something about it.)

Have you ever had a dream that you woke up from another dream, or even on time I dreamt I was sleeping.

I had a dream a year or two ago and in it I was with these people, who were friends of mine in the dream, and they had found a coffin and a book. They brought it to my house one a stormy night and they said they didn't know what they were for but the book was full of spells. Then the coffin lid flew open and a witch flew out and it started to rain. We all got in the truck and drove from the witch, who was chasing us. One of my friends said that the book probably said something in it that could stop the witch. So he reached from the book that was behind the seats. The roads now very muddy we lost control of the truck was about to reck, just a few feet from death before I woke up. It was a terrible dream, but I loved it.

I had a dream about a group of monks that suddenly turned into the Transformers and went to heaven while my mother was ranting about guacamole....I have strange dreams when I take medicine (which is the only time I really dream and remember it).

Back
Top Bottom