Dremel Multi-Max

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Carols Clucks, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Carols Clucks

Carols Clucks Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2010
    ARRRRGGGGGGGG

I like this handy little tool, but apparently I have on of the ones with the wiggly washer issue. I discovered tonight that I can call and order a special washer for that will help the regular washer stop vibrating loose.

Which is great....but in the mean time-while waiting for Dremel to send parts...I am going to sift through the planter, look under the deck....looking for the one that fell off tonight and landed in a bromiliad (much to moms dismay I already cut that plant in to bits looking for it and tried Home Depot & Osh for a replacement ended up with a magnetic picker-upper tool but it found nothing) I should mention I am 2 small cuts from being done with a project.

ARRRGGGGG anyone else have this issue and have a quick repair idea? I am thinking of trying a regular washer tomorrow while waiting on parts

2. Royd

Royd Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Middleburg, Fl.
    It's all a giant conspiracy by design engineers. I have a thickness planer, which turns several thousand rpms. Right over top of the blades, is a thin metal guard, installed with very short screws, with no lockwashers.....What could possibly go wrong? Luckily, I salvaged the situation, with little cost and no damage, but I want to smack someone in the back of the head.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by