Droopy wings

Will re-weigh her in the morning outside instead of in the coop with the shavings and sand base. They are getting Purina layena omega3 this is the highest calcium I could get, the local tractor supply does not always have game feed. I am thinking of adding ultra kibble to increase the protein, thoughts? Found a thread by deerman about feeding peafowl and made a lot of sense.

I think her body score is between a 1 and 2. She does not show any symptoms of a respiratory infections or cankors. She was wormed in December with Ivermectin. Her poop looks good. We have LA 200 but no tylan, have not been able to find any. Would 3/4cc sq be too much for her?

Next how do I get her to eat.....I tried some peanuts and she ate them. The peanuts were easy to put on the roost, this is why I tried them.

Last edited:
Have given her a dose of All in One and put it In the water for the pen. She does not display any signs of a respiratory infection, she was eating with the flock this morning, we take the leftover feed from the day before and use it as a scratch.

Back
Top Bottom