Droopy wings

She also had a sitz bath (soaked the butt) and fluids on Sunday as Casportpony advised and fluids but she has been well hydrated. They have electrolytes w/ probiotics and plain water all of the time and kale as a treat on Sunday.

0FD13E71-F4F7-43FA-B729-98DEB743F99D.jpeg
She looks like there is another egg coming. Poppa P is not even displaying for the girls yet.

We did when it first dropped below freezing about a month ago for a week but have not had it on since except Sunday night when she was still wet from the bath.

We did when it first dropped below freezing about a month ago for a week but have not had it on since except Sunday night when she was still wet from the bath.
I asked because length of daylight triggers their cycle but a week after she started developing eggs the light would not have done that. She has never layed this early before, that pen normally wouldn't start until after most of the other pens started laying. I am at a loss, I have no ideas on how to help other than what I have shared already. Maybe there are some useful threads in the Emergency forum.

I thought turning off the light would reset her internal clock. I gave her another dose of sq calcium this morning.

She weighs 4.7 lbs, here is a pic of her tonight

A4C8B096-1BD1-48A5-A5A7-C32B6956E21F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom