Dropped an egg :( + Wierd staggered hatching question.

Can you maybe get her onto the forum here, if she thinks she wants to learn/ help?
Perhaps encouraging her education would help her, more than discouraging her for her lack of knowledge?
I've tried it before for multiple different things, she seems to understand it well every time I teach her about this stuff, but then she goes and does stuff like this even though I've already taught her about it.
I (obviously) don’t know her, but.... maybe that would be a better course than just chastising her?
How old is she?
She is nine.
Speaking as a mom of three now young adults....
I’m so sorry for your loss 💔 :hugs
But helping her either understand the process, when/ how to help, would likely make you feel like you can feel be more comfortable leaving your babies in the bator w her in the house in the future ?JMO
I’m glad she wants to help. And, again, so sorry she accidentally caused a problem.
I hope you can help her learn, and she might be a great help moving forward 🤞😊
Yes, but maybe I'll wait until she is old enough to understand that the babies aren't just eggs and that they are alive.
I have seriously already told her about this so many times, but no matter what way I approach it she always does this stuff.

Another quail finally hatched, but it's got curled toes and is runty. I named it Mango, and am waiting for it to dry so I can fix it's toes.
PXL_20240106_012724829.MP.jpg
PXL_20240106_012723861.jpg
PXL_20240106_012659514.jpg
PXL_20240106_012615279.jpg
PXL_20240106_012609491.jpg

Back
Top Bottom