Dropped the ball on ordering Meatbirds, any left?

SheaLoner

Crowing
Feb 27, 2020
Upstate Ny
I dillydallied on if I was doing a run of Meatbirds this year, and now my preferred hatchery is out of stock. Any recs on a hatchery with cheapish prices on 50 CX for a fall run?

My birds always came from Mt. Healthy Hatchery through a local distributor. It's been a few years since I've done them, so I'm not sure on pricing now. (I was typically doing 60-100 Cornish Xes from them.)

Not sure where you are, but I had good luck with Dunlap’s Cornish Cross last year. They’re local to me in Idaho. Jenks and Townline are worth looking into as well for CX or Rangers.

Not sure where you are, but I had good luck with Dunlap’s Cornish Cross last year. They’re local to me in Idaho. Jenks and Townline are worth looking into as well for CX or Rangers.
I'm in NY but shippings not normally an issue. Maybe with a late summer run it might be though

Welp hatchery has CX and others year round. Best prices I've found on CX outside of feedstore discount bin. I usually order them in early, early spring. Very happy with these.

Back
Top Bottom