Drowning chicken

Another update for the night I put her in a pen with a towel and a heater blowing on her to keep her warm. She survived the night and was active running around and freaking out so I put her with her friends. She laid an egg but it had no shell. Her lungs sound really raspy I’m not sure what to do about that but I’m not home today :(

Another update for the night I put her in a pen with a towel and a heater blowing on her to keep her warm. She survived the night and was active running around and freaking out so I put her with her friends. She laid an egg but it had no shell. Her lungs sound really raspy I’m not sure what to do about that but I’m not home today :(
She likely still has some recovering. The egg shell is likely because of the stress on her body. She still is at risk, but her odds are better than they were when you found her

Maybe a couple drops of warmed up vet rx on her beak and even a drip inside her mouth can help at least make her feel a little better it’s like Vicks for chickens

Back
Top Bottom