Drugs and animals

Maybe she should just ask the neighbors what they were cooking the other night?

Rufus

Quote:
I had that same thought - when something is smoking or on fire where I live everyone shows up to see what's going on. We don't get much excitement around here...
smile.png

I would not go talk to the neighbors about it! That will only make you a target, if it's drugs. The most important thing is for you to be safe. Besides, what are they going to tell you if it is drugs? The truth? You won't know any more after you talk to them then you do now, you'll just be exposed. Then you won't be able to safely call the police. As was pointed out, meth labs exploding is a real concern if it's near your house, in addition to other concerns about it.

If it happens again and you call the police, it should be fairly easy for them to figure out what's going on. They should have plenty of experience at this. If there's nothing bad going on over there, it won't be any more of a problem for the neighbors than if they had their music too loud or had a dog barking too much and the police stopped by.

I would drop a dime to the DEA...It sounds to me like a meth lab, even if they just did it the one time...
Last October, I was at the computer and there was this HUMUNGOUS bang that shook the whole house. A car went rushing up the street. We live on a dead end street and there's one house way down at the end and it's wayyy back in the woods and there's always folks making quick trips down there.
The big boom was the idiot's lab blowing up! They found pieces of the garage the next street over...
I had ringing in my ears for the next couple of hours and the house is about a 1/4 mile away from us.
Some old people live down that way and it knocked them off their feet!
This isn't something to be played with.

Rosy, did any of your plants die? We had a couple making meth in our neighborhood, and a lot of my wife's jungle died. I didn't realize what it was until their house blew up and burned.

I kept smelling something like brake fluid, but I just thought is was another awful smell from the freeway.

They use all sorts of weird chemicals to make that stuff. Red Devil lye and other common household chemicals.

About two years before I retired, the state mandated that all employees had to have so many hours of training. So, most of the classes were so boring, I signed up for the "Drugs in the Community" class taught by the DEA.

They taught us how meth was made, and how to refine cocaine. Something everyone really needs to know about huh. Your tax dollars at work.

Rufus

Back
Top Bottom