D'uccle breeders Database

Pics
I raise d'Uccles in Self Blue, Self Blue Mottled, Blue, Black Mottled, Porcelain, Brown Red, Black, White, Mille Fleur, Golden Necked and I have a few projects I am working on, such as Cuckoo and Buff.
I sell hatching eggs, but they have very limited availability, as I hatch most of what is layed.
All of my birds originally came from breeders who have worked to perserve the breed, I work just as hard to perserve it. Although I don't show myself(yet) many of my Whites and Mille Fleurs have gone on to win shows. I've never been able to part with any of my other colors, due to having too few of them.
I'm still looking for a few more birds to add to my stock, I have no roosters for a few of my colors, so please contact me if there are any good quality roosters available, or if you have questions about my birds or the breed in general.

I currently have a batch of 1 week olds - cannot tell the difference as yet - unless it's so subtle I'm missing it!  Based on behavior I have 3-4 who are pushy, so may be cocks.

I have D'unccle mixes and my grey white chicks so far have bean male they are D'unccle, D'anvers, and EE mixes so far all my grey white chicks have been boys

Last edited:
I ended up with Gold Neck when buying a few Cochin on accident. It turned out to be a HE and is my favorite baby. So Im looking for a few Girlfriends for him. I had only planned on breeding silkies and Cemanis but hes my BFF. Anyone in CO with D'Uccle for sale or hatching eggs? TIA

I ended up with Gold Neck when buying a few Cochin on accident. It turned out to be a HE and is my favorite baby. So Im looking for a few Girlfriends for him. I had only planned on breeding silkies and Cemanis but hes my BFF. Anyone in CO with D'Uccle for sale or hatching eggs? TIA

We ship golden neck hatching eggs.....

Hi. Thank you for the response. Ive always bought local eggs out of fear of the elevation difference from other locations. Talking with other chicken lovers in my area that do buy eggs from out of area say a "good" hatch rate from out of area(shipped eggs) is 50% at best. But Im willing to take the risk. Is there anyway you could contact me personally so I could send you photos of my chick to make sure its is what I think it is. Im already commited to breeding 2 other breeds and would only do this to keep him cause hes my baby but I dont feel I could keep him without having his own ladies and dont want him mixing with my silkies/showgirls or my Cemanis. I believe in breeding up and true. Thanks so much. Im new to chicken as of this year but I go all in when I do anything and what to do it right.

Hi. Thank you for the response. Ive always bought local eggs out of fear of the elevation difference from other locations. Talking with other chicken lovers in my area that do buy eggs from out of area say a "good" hatch rate from out of area(shipped eggs) is 50% at best. But Im willing to take the risk. Is there anyway you could contact me personally so I could send you photos of my chick to make sure its is what I think it is. Im already commited to breeding 2 other breeds and would only do this to keep him cause hes my baby but I dont feel I could keep him without having his own ladies and dont want him mixing with my silkies/showgirls or my Cemanis. I believe in breeding up and true. Thanks so much. Im new to chicken as of this year but I go all in when I do anything and what to do it right.

I will send you a pm.

Back
Top Bottom