D'uccle Thread

I got this chick few weeks ago at Atwood. And live just outside of Waco TX so I'm sure these chick's came from Ideal just down the road. And I'm almost sure that it's a self blue d'Uccle. Just hoping you guy can confirm my guess. Also after seeing pairs_r post above I have some concerns. But not much I do about it now cause wife has fell in love with it. Anyway just asking your opinion on whether it's a self blue are not.
Thanks in advance

Chick is about 4 weeks old.

1f425.png
adorable!!!!
2764.png

Hi everyone, I hatched my very first bantams yesterday- Mille Fleur D'uccle babies! I had never EVER wanted any part of bantams until I saw a dainty little Mille Fleur hen at the poultry show back in winter. Fell in love!

Anyway, I ended up with seven and immediately ordered more eggs, lol. So as they grow I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions regarding their correctness.

But for now I'll just enjoy the cuteness. :love

Hi I just took this pic of my three D'uccle Mille Fluer chicks. Two are pretty much growing at the same rate with combs showing beautifully. But the 3rd one is clearly behind the other two in development. Does this mean this is a rooster?

Thanks
Cydne

Back
Top Bottom