D'uccle Thread

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if anyone on this thread is still active.

I have 2 8wk old purebred Mille Fleur d'Uccle pullets. They actually just moved outside today!

Here's a pic from today, from their growth thread:
Here are the babies today! 59 days old. They're so little! For reference, I am a US shoe size 6 :lau
View attachment 2730089

Do y'all have any tips on keeping d'Uccles cool? It's not even particularly hot today in Louisiana (80 F) but the chicks are panting. They're acclimated to our 69 F house. I'm going to mix up a quart of electrolyte water to go along with their regular water, but is there anything else I should do?

Do y'all have any tips on keeping d'Uccles cool? It's not even particularly hot today in Louisiana (80 F) but the chicks are panting. They're acclimated to our 69 F house. I'm going to mix up a quart of electrolyte water to go along with their regular water, but is there anything else I should do?
Ice bottles that they can go near.

Completely forgot to post my pics of my Buff D'ucles! Here they are:

YZsaseyILPteRs6Pz4lOHhMiF3_Phja_vtfytgJ0wd0c6lEXKVsydAWEo_UaVocp89ry4akzLyHwvZg_J7hDuZ-1FIv9woenLzX7z7803l3LQA5fZ6TkeWCOlGvEja9Vqd6vCh39
XuCdQKc4yEBZqhGIDDzEsUlOtuYSQv3ZD7Fu3TkC1gp2V3lmI4eORT1yN8Y9YyxcjrJ-Qj7jUd4aRqdgb5WuJfJ03Po0ER_Fk5TkCASWfpeDdlfyxZL9Y1dfdcWP7rYDMCxRmS7b

Back
Top Bottom