Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
Duke figured out how to mate, and he's now chasing down the buff girls🤣
I think he fell asleep on her on land at one point.
View attachment 3025055
Buff Saxony! I have some friends with some. I really want these, Rouens, and Silver Appleyards. The khaki Campbells I have can just
Awkward Bye Bye GIF by eUnited

Ahhh I’m so jealous. I’ve been trying to find some WH eggs to hatch and no luck except on eBay and they’re pretty expensive. I’ve been saving some eggs that could be pure pekin or pekin x blue Swedish but I want WH so bad 😭

When’s hatch day?
Atlas Homestead in Texas has nice Welsch Harlequins and might be shipping eggs or ducklings? I'm not sure.

You did it again
Stare Staring GIF

Buff Saxony! I have some friends with some. I really want these, Rouens, and Silver Appleyards. The khaki Campbells I have can just
I had SA at one point, they were gorgeous, but a freak accident took them out. They grew like crazyyy.
I don't really like rouens🙈. At least not the proper show quality kind, they look unhealthy.

Awkward Bye Bye GIF by eUnited

Atlas Homestead in Texas has nice Welsch Harlequins and might be shipping eggs or ducklings? I'm not sure.
So I need to look into these Buff Saxony 😍

Also, those of you who have Buffs, have you noticed how much personality they have or is this just an individual thing? I wasn't a big fan when "Tonka Tom" 😂 was a duckling. She was probably a year old before her personality started showing. She's been hilarious since then. If I could tell them apart better, I'd definitely want more buffs here

You did it again
1647355233780.png
1647355278219.png

confused katy perry GIF

I don't know!!! It looks wrong! And spell check doesn't hate me for putting the c in there. lol But Welsh Harlequin looks like lazy Americans dropping letters again...lol
I had SA at one point, they were gorgeous, but a freak accident took them out. They grew like crazyyy.
I don't really like rouens🙈. At least not the proper show quality kind, they look unhealthy.
I want mini Silver Appleyards too. :love True exhibition Rouens and Silver Appleyards are repulsive. lol
Oh great, thanks! Are they on BYC? I don’t have Facebook but I see they have an email address listed so I can do that if they aren’t on here.
I'm pretty sure they aren't on BYC. But you can definitely email or call if they have a number listed. Tell Justin if he needs shipping boxes or heat packs that I have some. lol

So I need to look into these Buff Saxony 😍

Also, those of you who have Buffs, have you noticed how much personality they have or is this just an individual thing? I wasn't a big fan when "Tonka Tom" 😂 was a duckling. She was probably a year old before her personality started showing. She's been hilarious since then. If I could tell them apart better, I'd definitely want more buffs here
The buff are definitely more quirky, they're loud mouths for sure, and they don't really take no for an answer.
I think the buff drake's are even cuter than my Saxony.
The Saxony are elegant and sophisticated, not cry babies like my buff🤣

Back
Top Bottom