Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
Pics
I wouldn't say it's an addiction.
I don't keep animals for pets exactly and I don't become at all attached to them. They are either to bring in a small amount of money (rabbits) or for their eggs (ducks and hens).
For example, If one of my ducks died I wouldn't cry, I wouldn't even feel sad, I would feel bad that I allowed it to die though..

Therefore, it is not an addiction.

Just because my birds are not pets doesn't mean I take less care if them though. I take just as much time caring for them as anyone else would do.

My main reason for purchasing my flock of ducks was that they are a rare breed and I thought it'd be good to support a rare breed and also have a (not so good) supply of eggs.

Talking of ducks, I have some little ducklings hatching out on the 27th.

I will let you know of a serious addiction I have though, HATCHING.

I wouldn't say it's an addiction.
I don't keep animals for pets exactly and I don't become at all attached to them. They are either to bring in a small amount of money (rabbits) or for their eggs (ducks and hens).
For example, If one of my ducks died I wouldn't cry, I wouldn't even feel sad, I would feel bad that I allowed it to die though..

Therefore, it is not an addiction.

Just because my birds are not pets doesn't mean I take less care if them though. I take just as much time caring for them as anyone else would do.

My main reason for purchasing my flock of ducks was that they are a rare breed and I thought it'd be good to support a rare breed and also have a (not so good) supply of eggs.

Talking of ducks, I have some little ducklings hatching out on the 27th.

I will let you know of a serious addiction I have though, HATCHING.
I can relate...for the most part😂

I would love some calls :love
tumblr_p8clp1NPkR1uxke6do7_r1_400.gif

I saw some at the flea market and I couldn't believe how precious they are. Do they fly?
Absolutely. Mine fly up about seven feet in their covered pen to dive into the pool.

Back
Top Bottom