Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
Thank you guys :)

here are some pictures
Baby Hope is doing great unfortunately mom wouldn’t take her She was scared of it :(.
Baby Hope will stay in a brooder beside her siblings till she is big enough to join them
I did get a picture of my oldest baby with Hope
They are 17 days apart do they ever grow to fast
Aww congrats!! They are absolutely precious, especially little Hope. :love

Aww congrats!! They are absolutely precious, especially little Hope. :love
Thank you
She truly is the blessing in this house
Best part is these babies grew on hubby as well so looks like all 5 will be joining mom and dad. If I get drakes then we will build a separate area for them

Hey Duxers!

I hope your all doing fine. I am extremely busy so I don’t get to check in here daily.

But I found an ad I thought some of you and the entire rest of the world could benefit from.

https://www.exoticanimalsforsale.net/red-fox.asp

When you order your Fox, skunk or Raccoon please tell them I send you. If enough order them I might get a commission.

Have a great day.

:gig:gig:eek::eek::gig:gig

Nap time!
20220112_115440.jpg

I have a question, I have a drake who I have to separate because of a very bad eye problem and will he be ok by himself in the cold? Or should I have a heat lamp with him?
Is he fully feathered? Adult?
If so, he should be ok, but I would still supply an area where he can stay out of wind, excessive cold, or wetness.

What’s the eye problem? Could you put just one other duck with him?

Is he fully feathered? Adult?
If so, he should be ok, but I would still supply an area where he can stay out of wind, excessive cold, or wetness.

What’s the eye problem? Could you put just one other duck with him?
He is an adult! I’m assuming he got in a fight with my Muscovy drake through the fence, they have been fighting all week. He is getting an infection and I’ve had infection spread rapidly throughout my flock before, so I’m just going to separate him.

He is an adult! I’m assuming he got in a fight with my Muscovy drake through the fence, they have been fighting all week. He is getting an infection and I’ve had infection spread rapidly throughout my flock before, so I’m just going to separate him.
Poor fella. Good luck with him. Keep us posted.

Hey Duxers!

I hope your all doing fine. I am extremely busy so I don’t get to check in here daily.

But I found an ad I thought some of you and the entire rest of the world could benefit from.

https://www.exoticanimalsforsale.net/red-fox.asp

When you order your Fox, skunk or Raccoon please tell them I send you. If enough order them I might get a commission.

Have a great day.

:gig:gig:eek::eek::gig:gig
I think I'll order a baby skunk and name him Ralphie:D

Back
Top Bottom