Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
Are y'all expecting more snow tomorrow? @WVduckchick @Overo Mare It's supposed to start here this evening, but we're not expected to get much accumulation. It was around 50° today 🤨 I believe tonight is going to be our coldest night so far and I feel guilty for even whining about it, but it's cold for those of us that aren't used to this. 13° makes my joints hurt just to think about, especially after having such a mild day today. I still can't believe Mare hasn't thawed out 😵

Are y'all expecting more snow tomorrow? @WVduckchick @Overo Mare It's supposed to start here this evening, but we're not expected to get much accumulation. It was around 50° today 🤨 I believe tonight is going to be our coldest night so far and I feel guilty for even whining about it, but it's cold for those of us that aren't used to this. 13° makes my joints hurt just to think about, especially after having such a mild day today. I still can't believe Mare hasn't thawed out 😵
It's snowing like crazy now. I don't think we're supposed to get much though. 1-3".

@TheDawg is getting hit tomorrow with 18-28". :th

It's 19'F here right now. I have the fire going and I wear my snow pants to do chores every day. :barnie

We got a couple more inches this morning, but I don’t think we are done for a while. It’s still very cold, sub-freezing for a couple more days, but next week we are supposed to hit 50!
67B6D5C1-5398-49B5-BAA6-385409A2D2FB.gif

We got a couple more inches this morning, but I don’t think we are done for a while. It’s still very cold, sub-freezing for a couple more days, but next week we are supposed to hit 50!
View attachment 2976081
Sub-freezing? Really? Is that a term?

I guess we are sub-freezing too. We almost hit freezing next week.

4A47CAA0-94D3-45BB-A023-3779CA54AF36.png

1643418461002.gif

Back
Top Bottom