Duck bloated! Won’t walk- Need help

Pics
Well it’s going to be two weeks on Thursday. She’s still bloated and hasn’t changed at all. I guess it’s nothing too major because i feel like she would’ve died by now. None of the vets ever got back to me. I don’t think she’s laid an egg yet which is not good. I’ve tried everything so I’m not sure what’s wrong with her. She’s not lethargic at all and acts normal

How long is it supposed to take the bumble foot go away? We operated on her foot about 3-4 weeks ago. It looked great before but now it is bigger then what it was before we even started. There’s no scab. Just a big red bulge.

Can you get some pictures up? Sounds like the infection just didn't get completely out.
689EA772-B50C-4974-BA1C-EFC6BC63758F.jpeg
FF9552C0-3EC6-4102-8FE1-6BB4EF6FFC49.jpeg

Do you have any scalpels you may have to make a small incision and get that out of there.
FD8EB605-2C37-47EB-AF7F-C1E5A7C30D4A.jpeg
This is my Runners bumble, she was on antibiotics for 7 days before I opened it up and got out the infection then finished up on them after. Do you have any antibiotics if you do what?

Do you have any scalpels you may have to make a small incision and get that out of there. View attachment 2746793This is my Runners bumble, she was on antibiotics for 7 days before I opened it up and got out the infection then finished up on them after. Do you have any antibiotics if you do what?
EA3E1184-2300-46E0-98F2-9F24E45E16B0.jpeg
23AED1D3-E39A-4375-880E-B816A13DD13E.jpeg
Ok so we have to operate on her poor foot again, for the third time? This time there’s no scab so where do we even start

I wouldn’t even begin to know. You’ll have to make that decision. With my Runner I just made a small slit in the middle of her bumble and started massaging the bump from the outside towards the middle where I made the slit that be bumble popped right out then I sprayed the heck out of it with Veterycin put triple antibiotic and wrapped .

Back
Top Bottom