Duck breed ID help

Nibbles and wiggles

In the Brooder
Jul 6, 2023
About a month ago I got some ducklings from tractor supply. I know I get seven swedish and two ancona babies but there are three lighter ones that I can't tell what they are. They look almost like a welsh harequin but not exactly. They are also about a month old. If anyone has any idea what breed or gender they are it would be helpful. Thanks! (I attached some current pictures and some from when they were younger)
20240516_164340.jpg
20240516_164343.jpg
20240412_163827.jpg

They look like they might be silver swedish - looks like you have some black swedish and blue swedish. These would be the same breed, they just got two copies of the blue gene, so they're silver, and much lighter.

Thank you! Does anyone have any pictures of what they might look like when grown up and feathered out? I tried to google pictures of adults but it just came up with swedish blue:/

Thank you! Does anyone have any pictures of what they might look like when grown up and feathered out? I tried to google pictures of adults but it just came up with swedish blue:/
Silver / Splash Swedes I believe can be light grey with a white chest / white speckles, or totally white. Not my photos, but some I found online.
IMG_7753.jpeg

IMG_7755.jpeg

Also, record a video of their voices, upload it to YouTube, and link it here. We can voice-sex them for you :)

Thanks for the pictures those are some pretty ducks. Unfortunately I don't think I will he able to get videos uploaded to YouTube because my parents aren't really okay with me on social media( I'm trying my best to word this without telling my age and personal information). But listening to their voices I'm pretty sure those three are girls. I got my first ducks at around 14 and have gotten a few more every year since, so I'm pretty confident about most of there genders. But thank you for offering to help and for the pictures!

Back
Top Bottom