Duck breeders in wisconsin

Well here is a pic of the first batch of eggs a friend incubated from our duckies. 100% hatch success! And cute buggers too...
1f60d.png

Eeee what cuties!

Hey, also I have an odd question about shipping that I was hoping you breeders could help me with - where can I find heat packs for shipping eggs? It's pretty cold in the midwest and I'd like something to keep them warm in transit but neither the USPS, Fedex nor UPS offers such things. Where can I find a heat pack that'll last long enough for an overnight shipping?

Hot Hands could work but what kind of insulation material should I include in order to keep the residual heat in? Newspaper? Packing peanuts?

Lol. There are quiet a few. The RiceStonian, Neillsville, Ladysmith, Fall Creek etc. ther is a list of all of them (as the year goes adds them). Just google for small animal swaps in wi (or wherever you're looking for). What ducklings were you looking for?

I am looking to get some Saxony, golden Cascades,Silver appleyard and ancona. I know i could get the first three breeds from Holderreads but i dont want to order a total of ten.

Back
Top Bottom