Duck chat!!!

Pics
So glad you made this thread! im a first time duck owner and have had my khaki campbells for almost a year now! Just two, which are a breeding pair we bought from some one, We also have two juvi pekins Hiccup and Steward! We also have a broody chicken thats hatching out 5 ducks right now! will be adding more eggs if our khaki keeps laying daily

I don't understand this site at all, I need help with a question I had 2 ducks my neighbors dog got to one, will my other duck survive, alone they were raised from babies they were 5 weeks old, I don't know what to do, the dog will never get into yard again

Your other duck will probably survive, but it would be good to get him company. They're flock animals.

:rolleyes: That's not firm proof though.

What do you consider "firm proof"?

Fat, lazy, and dumb...how's all ducks?

:tongue

A few...they're kinda slacking on me the past week or so...I'mma set out some oyster shells and leave them in their chicken tractor all day sometime to make sure they aren't laying eggs someplace else.
Oh. Micah, ducks go throw two molts a year, one in the winter one in the summer, they may be doing that, mine have been molting since mid may.

Back
Top Bottom