Duck closing eyes

Yesterday i give him some tea and she discharged it from nose. Should I gave him penicillin or not ?

If you could give us some more information about the duckling and your setup, that might help us narrow down what's affecting her.

Could you post a picture of what you're keeping her in? Does she have a deep water source to clean her nares out with, what's the temperature in her brooder, have you checked her over for any sign of ectoparasites, what are you feeding them, how old is she, any more information you have about her that might be useful please give.

Here is link posted where i kept her

I gave her vitamins syrup but no effects. They eat wheat and grains and only bad habit of her is eating her poop and also in mourning i kept All of them in separate rooms for my pets. She was ok till few days back but now i have no idea what happened? Now she closing eyes and making whistling sound.

Last edited:
Here is link posted where i kept her

I gave her vitamins syrup but no effects. They eat wheat and grains and only bad habit of her is eating her poop and also in mourning i kept All of them in separate rooms for my pets. She was ok till few days back but now i have no idea what happened? Now she closing eyes and making whistling sound.

Could you answer these questions?

If you could give us some more information about the duckling and your setup, that might help us narrow down what's affecting her.

Could you post a picture of what you're keeping her in? Does she have a deep water source to clean her nares out with, what's the temperature in her brooder, have you checked her over for any sign of ectoparasites, what are you feeding them, how old is she, any more information you have about her that might be useful please give.

Temperature is normal and shoe put her head in water to clean nostrils. Today during eating, she gives a tiny orange vomit as i am giving her vitamins syrup. Now she is closing eyes while eating too and whistling sound is still there.i don't think its any parasite or worms.help me

What vitamin syrup?

Can you get a bigger box, that is too small.

And does she have a water bowl? She needs to wash her beak.

Do you buy duck feed at the store? She needs to be eating duck feed.

Back
Top Bottom