Duck closing eyes

And I agree...keeping the ducks in a clean living environment with enough space, with the right feed and water lets ducks thrive (be healthy).
I changed her place and now she is in bigger place and have deep water to clean her nostrils. She is eating simple grains soaked with water

I changed her place and now she is in bigger place and have deep water to clean her nostrils. She is eating simple grains soaked with water
Okay that's good about the water and bigger space! :)
Ducks need a special diet or they do not get enough vitamins. So your duck needs to be eating feed that is made for ducks.

Okay that's good about the water and bigger space! :)
Ducks need a special diet or they do not get enough vitamins. So your duck needs to be eating feed that is made for ducks.
I had given her duck feed but no improvement but still away from flock my other baby duck is closing eyes.no idea why? And someone recommended me tylon 50 or 200 but its not available anywhere any other option can i use?

She is closing her eyes because she is not well. It doesn't mean she has an infection. If she is not eating the proper food, that can cause her to be sick.
Are you still feeding her duck feed? Is she eating? Can you give her some liquid B vitamins.
Do you have some Nutritional yeast to put on her food if she is eating?
Can you post another video , please?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom