Duck Diaper

ADuckNamedNorma

Hatching
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, I'm a semi new duck owner, I have had my 8 ducks for about 8 to 9 weeks, does anyone have some good duck diaper patterns I could us for a smaller 9 wk old American Pekin?

I was generously gifted 3 some time ago which were originally purchased from PartyFowlPets.com. We are now in need of another and have placed an order with them but based on FB reviews am very concerned that they are not at all responsive to communications and people have been waiting MONTHS for their order. They truly are the best harness/diapers we’ve used and am wondering if there is another source with this style and quality of harness/diaper that could be recommended instead?

I was generously gifted 3 some time ago which were originally purchased from PartyFowlPets.com. We are now in need of another and have placed an order with them but based on FB reviews am very concerned that they are not at all responsive to communications and people have been waiting MONTHS for their order. They truly are the best harness/diapers we’ve used and am wondering if there is another source with this style and quality of harness/diaper that could be recommended instead?
Did you find another brand that is similar? I am currently searching for the best duck diaper and PartyFowlPets looks awesome, but I need them somewhat quickly and I understand the wait is long.

Did you find another brand that is similar? I am currently searching for the best duck diaper and PartyFowlPets looks awesome, but I need them somewhat quickly and I understand the wait is long.
The closest I’ve found so far, and they were responsive and timely, was Avian Fashions.

Back
Top Bottom