Duck Diapers

We were generously gifted 3 duck harness/diapers a couple of years ago and are now in need of another. These were made by, and purchased originally from, Party Fowl Pets and are fantastic. Does anyone have any recent purchase experience with them or any similar options to suggest?
The one we ordered from Krazy K farms we got in one week and it is working well. She doesn’t like it yet, but we will get there.

Attachments

• 379E28F2-2B96-4F21-8F7F-475A8391457D.jpeg
    379E28F2-2B96-4F21-8F7F-475A8391457D.jpeg
    517.5 KB · Views: 7
Amazon has them. I have never ordered them, but they have a wide variety, with 2 day shipping for me. These ones have 5 stars! https://www.amazon.com/VIVEKATT-Chicken-Diaper,Pet-Goose,Washable-Diapers/dp/B08RJ9195G/ref=sr_1_19?dchild=1&keywords=duck+diapers&qid=1611196576&sr=8-19
I’ve tried this style from eBay (all have been from China despite stating otherwise and very cheaply made and flimsy) and none worked well at all. They really should have size options available when ordering and then adjustable when received. The price on these are great though so if you do try them and they work out please update.

Just ordered a couple from Leightons Landing Farm on Etsy. Hoping it'll ship soon, have a duck inside in quarantine & I'm tired of washing towels.
She was the very first diaper I’d ever purchased and loved it but when I’d needed to reorder found them unusable. The sizing was all off, there was waaayyy too much material on the ‘business end’ of things, and the liner was totally different and not at all leakproof. She did make and send replacements but they were even worse. Hopefully you’ll have better luck. Keep us posted!

Last edited:
She was the very first diaper I’d ever purchased and loved it but when I’d needed to reorder found them unusable. The sizing was all off, there was waaayyy too much material on the ‘business end’ of things, and the liner was totally different and not at all leakproof. She did make and send replacements but they were even worse. Hopefully you’ll have better luck. Keep us posted!

Yikes. I think I’ll go ahead & order some backups from a different shop just in case.

Yikes. I think I’ll go ahead & order some backups from a different shop just in case.
Have you checked out Avian Fashions? I haven’t ordered from them yet but they seem to be very much in the style I’ve really had luck with and seemed as well to be very responsive.

Back
Top Bottom