Duck distribution system

With a reliable winter food source, she may be a regular at your place. I'm not sure what it'd take to tame a feral Muscovy, but if she's hungry likely will partially tame down just being fed and watching the chickens around you.

There's a small public lake near me that has a huge 'Scovy drake. He's been there for years and is tame enough to feed within 1 step distance. He's usually swims close when launching my kayak. She looks adoptable; healthy with the attractive little white markings.

That is so sweet. I am glad she has you to help her through these frigid days. Sounds like she is feeling more and more at home. The chickens are okay with her being in their run?

That is so sweet. I am glad she has you to help her through these frigid days. Sounds like she is feeling more and more at home. The chickens are okay with her being in their run?
They're completely unphased have pretty much been since the beginning minus a couple trying to show her who's the boss lol

She has decided to reside in the open run she let's me close but not too close yet. She has her own water bowl to dunk in away from the chickens still to dunk in cause they're greedy lol
20240119_090843.jpg
20240119_093455.jpg

Back
Top Bottom