Duck Duck... Goose

My gander was hatched by a Muscovy lived with only. Muscovy and chickens got 5 yrs before he got a mate a female goose. He seemed very happy am content living with the ducks he imprinted on them of course. As for adding a young gosling if in deed a gander he will want to mate with your female ducks.

My gander was hatched by a Muscovy lived with only. Muscovy and chickens got 5 yrs before he got a mate a female goose. He seemed very happy am content living with the ducks he imprinted on them of course. As for adding a young gosling if in deed a gander he will want to mate with your female ducks.
So you get gucks or doose?

I had a lone gander with my ducks for over a year. He does try to mate with the girls, but just for a short time in early spring and then he’s out of season. I now have 2 ganders with my ducks, the 2nd was supposed to be a female but he is not :hmm we are going on 3 years now with ganders + ducks

I had a lone gander with my ducks for over a year. He does try to mate with the girls, but just for a short time in early spring and then he’s out of season. I now have 2 ganders with my ducks, the 2nd was supposed to be a female but he is not :hmm we are going on 3 years now with ganders + ducks
Are ganders quieter than Geese? - Do they have different voices like with ducks and drakes?

Back
Top Bottom