duck egg,,,im worried help please!! FAST

ChickenTiff

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jun 8, 2009
Texas
2 days ago this duck egg started changing colors. Now today I can SEE the baby duck INSIDE the egg, I do not notice movement...why am I able to see through the shell!!?! They are due anyday now,,,

33805_img_0279.jpg

33805_img_0280.jpg

Aww man,,,I am about to give up. I cant hatch worth a flip. My first time I used this bator, I put 50 eggs in and all but 3 hatched. Now I am lucky if i get 1-2 chickens or ducks ever....WAAAAAAAAAAAA
THROWING A FIT NOW,,,
Tiff

Aww, don't give up. Maybe start trying with smaller batches of eggs and try a little different method with humidity, turning, temp, etc. Sometimes it just takes time to find that right combination. Once you do, you will have fuzzy butts all over the place!

Please keep fingers cross for my other eggies in there, I have ducks of different breeds, chickens , and even 2 black bellied whistling ducks in there that I am sure my incubator of doom will kill. I want a darn duckkkkkk

We had 1 do that. It must have hit one of it's own blood vessels in the membrane and started to bleed. It had pipped, so we kept an eye on it and it hatched fine.
fl.gif
for your duckling.

Back
Top Bottom