Duck egg stopped moving 2 days now.

AzreMei

Hatching
Apr 10, 2021
My parent bought some uncooked balut eggs roughly 4-5 days ago. I took one to try and incubate it with a heating pad w/ supervision that it wont get too hot. But 2 days ago, the duckling stopping moving after I left it for 3hours on a warm unplugged heating pad.
received_1658214797696111.jpeg
Near the air sac
received_515050979660383.jpeg
Pointy egg of egg
received_267136871630586.jpeg

Its other side

Thanks for letting me know. Can you tell how did tou notice it being dead. It looked just the same to me when it was alive.
You're welcome. I'm sorry that I couldn't give you better news.
Well, the fact that there is no active veining or movement is a big red flag. The way that the pointy end looks is typical of a dead egg too. There is no veining, and you can see the dark embryo wastes stuck to the shell.

You're welcome. I'm sorry that I couldn't give you better news.
Well, the fact that there is no active veining or movement is a big red flag. The way that the pointy end looks is typical of a dead egg too. No veining, and the dark embryo wastes
The pointy egg problem was already there before it died. Im still keeping it warm for 2 more days just incase before opening it up. I only started getting worried when it didnt move. The other eggs that were cooked, their embryos are full of feathers and kinda big that it was hard to swallow.

Back
Top Bottom