Duck egg

@Steph8392 please tag me when you start posting about your eggs. Thoughts and prayers your way for a great hatch. There are some great articles you may want to read while you are waiting. Just go to the article section and search for duck egg incubating. You may find some people you may want to tag and ask questions of. There are lots of duck owners here, that I am sure will be happy to help you get started.
To tag someone simply. use the @ symbol and then the persons screen name with no space between the name and the @ symbol. When you post reply it will turn brown. Make sure that you use any capital letters, symbols, numbers and spaces they use in their name. It should look like how I tagged you in this post, once you post it. It will be the same color as the message before you post reply!

@Steph8392 please tag me when you start posting about your eggs. Thoughts and prayers your way for a great hatch. There are some great articles you may want to read while you are waiting. Just go to the article section and search for duck egg incubating. You may find some people you may want to tag and ask questions of. There are lots of duck owners here, that I am sure will be happy to help you get started.
To tag someone simply. use the @ symbol and then the persons screen name with no space between the name and the @ symbol. When you post reply it will turn brown. Make sure that you use any capital letters, symbols, numbers and spaces they use in their name. It should look like how I tagged you in this post, once you post it. It will be the same color as the message before you post reply!
@Ursuline Chick did this work ? Thank you your a great help I love the support on this group 😊😁

Attachments

• received_1402202000222784.jpeg
    received_1402202000222784.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 0
  • received_527680608789919.jpeg
    received_527680608789919.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
Awwww. Well done. Post lots of pic when they hatch. I have silkie eggs going in to lock down tomorrow. So exited for you.
I will I love silkies I have 1 myself 😊 i am abit worried about one egg as it seems to have quiet abit of liquid left and not sure weather to keep turning it or just leave it be

Back
Top Bottom